Wednesday, December 7, 2011

December 7, 2011

"I want him to sit behind me, he is better back there!"

"Just tell him your Mom died and that you need to leave class!"

"You can't think of the victim as a person!"

"Harriet is NOT a white person name!"

Me- "No means no!"
Student- "Actually, no means try harder!"

"Why go to a college where you have to try? I would rather party and learn a little than be serious and learn a lot!" -all said with a straight face!

Two gems from a teacher friend of mine-
Student- "Ms. ****, how many years do I need to go to school to be a gynotologist?"
Ms. ****- "If you can't pronounce it, you have no business studying it!"

Student- "Ms. ****, I'm getting a tattoo with my girlfriend's initials on it!"
Ms. ****- "Wow. Is she going to end up being more than a girlfriend? That is a big commitment!"
Student- " Oh, I'm ready for the commitment. We are going to be together forever. I bought her like $200 worth of pants just this weekend!"

No comments:

Post a Comment